Thursday, July 14, 2011

The mystery of the missing braid

I found Isabelle's doll and it was missing a braid. I asked Xander and Brevan if the knew what happened to it. Xander got upset and said "We need to solve a mystery! The doll is the first clue!" We spent the next hour trying to solve the "mystery".
Clue #1
Clue #2
Xander quickly found a squashed spider on the wall and ran to get his para scope. He seemed to think the dead spider was in some way related to the doll's braid. "This is clue #2!" In reality the spider was ran over by a small Lightning McQueen with a little help from me. The third clue was that the left button on the mouse wasn't working.
We finally found the braid in the toy box. Xander said that this was a super big problem. Xander came up with a theory.
A monster that doesn't like to bug people must have come in and chewed it off.
I myself think it was a case of jealousy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kristy, I can't stop laughing! You have not only made my day, but you've made my week! As cute as the doll is with braids, I do love those cute little bald baby heads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xander's the next Encyclopedia Brown!

    ReplyDelete